Site: the term “site” refers to the website www.coutier-industrie.fr and its sub-domains.
User: the term “user” refers to any person who uses the Site.
Owner: the term “owner” defines the person holding the rights related to the Site. This includes the design, the graphic elements of the Site, as well as all of its content (except in special cases for which the rights of ownership or exploitation are specifically indicated).
Content: The term “content” refers to all information and media transmitted to the User’s browser through the Site.
3. PRESENTATION OF THE SITE – LEGAL NOTICES & LEGAL INFORMATION
Responsible for publication: COUTIER INDUSTRIE
Site Design: Com Vous Voudrez SARL
169 route de Verdun – 57180 Terville
Site hosting: Numeezy – Grand Est Agency
112 rue des Jardins Fleuris, 54340 POMPEY
4. ACCESS TO THE SITE
The Site is freely accessible to Internet users.
The site has been designed to provide the user with the most pleasant navigation possible, regardless of the device (computer, touch pad, smartphone, etc.) and browser (Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Opera, etc.) used.
However, the owner of the site does not guarantee its total accessibility according to the means used by the user to access it, as certain functionalities or parts of the site may then be altered.
The owner reserves the right to modify the site, or the conditions of access to the site, or even to interrupt the site at any time.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
COUTIER INDUSTRIE is the owner of the intellectual property rights and holds all the rights of use on all the elements accessible on the site (except in special cases for which the property rights are specifically indicated). This includes in particular texts, images, graphics, logos, icons and sounds.
Extract from the intellectual property code:
“Article L111-1 Amended by Law No. 2006-961 of August 1, 2006 – art. 31 JORF August 3, 2006
The author of a work of the mind enjoys on this work, by the mere fact of its creation, an exclusive intangible property right and enforceable against all. “
The owner undertakes to remove from the site any content on which a third party would have part of the exploitation rights, only insofar as it is proven that the presence of the content concerned on the site causes proven damage to the third party.
Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site, whatever the means or process used, is prohibited, except with the prior written authorization of the owner.
Any unauthorized use of the site or one of the elements it contains will be considered as constituting an infringement and prosecuted in accordance with the specific provisions of the Intellectual Property Code.
Legal dispositions :
The various elements of the website (form, layout, structure, images and illustrations, etc.) are protected by design and model law, copyright, trademark law and the right to ‘image.
Any person who does not comply with the applicable legal provisions is guilty of the offense of counterfeiting and is liable to the criminal penalties provided for by law.
6. PERSONAL DATA
The Site does not in any way collect or disseminate personal data in the context of commercial, professional, political or associative activities. Consequently, in accordance with the latest regulations, the site is exempt from a declaration to the CNIL.
In order to improve the quality of navigation by analyzing the frequentation of the various pages and links, the site collects statistical data. This data is anonymized and does not contain any personal information.
NOTICES RELATING TO COOKIES:
What is a cookie and what is it used for? A cookie (or connection cookie) is a text file that may be saved, subject to your choices, in a dedicated space on the hard drive of your terminal (computer, tablet, etc.) when consulting a online service using your browser software (known as an “Internet browser”). It is transmitted by the server of a website to your browser. Each cookie is assigned an anonymous identifier. The cookie file allows its issuer to identify the terminal in which it is registered during the period of validity or registration of the cookie concerned. A cookie does not make it possible to trace back to a natural person.
When you consult the coutier-industrie.fr site, we may install, subject to your choice, various cookies.
These cookies are used to improve the performance and browsing experience on the site, such as allowing the site to memorize the pages that the user has consulted, to be able to memorize them and ensure that they are loaded faster in the user’s browser the next time.
Google Analytics Statistics Cookies:
These cookies make it possible to establish statistics of visits to the coutier-industrie.fr site and to detect browsing problems in order to monitor and improve the quality of the site. This data is anonymous and does not allow Users to be identified.
Social network sharing cookies:
On some pages of the coutier-industrie.fr site, there are third-party social network buttons or modules that allow you to use the features of these networks and in particular to share content on the site with other people. When you go to a web page on which one of these buttons or modules is located, your browser can send information to the social network which can then associate this visualization with your profile. Cookies from social networks, over which we have no control, may then be placed in your browser by these networks. We invite you to consult the privacy policies specific to each of these social network sites, in order to learn about the purposes of use of the browsing information that the social networks may collect through these buttons and modules.
7. LIMITATION OF RESPONSIBILITIES
We inform you that :
- The secrecy of correspondence transmitted over the Internet is not guaranteed.
- This site may contain links to other carefully selected websites, however COUTIER INDUSTRIE cannot guarantee the permanent quality of the content of these sites.
- COUTIER INDUSTRIE, as well as the company com Vous Vous, are only bound by a simple obligation of means concerning the information that they make available to people who access the coutier-industrie.fr website.
- All steps have been taken to ensure the reliability of the information contained on this website. results that may be obtained from the use of this information.
- COUTIER INDUSTRIE, as well as the company Com Vous Voudrez not be held responsible for misinterpreted content, due to the subjectivity specific to each user.
- COUTIER INDUSTRIE, as well as the company Com Vous Voudrez not be held responsible in the event that harmful or illegal content is published by a third party on the site (for example in the case of piracy).
- COUTIER INDUSTRIE, as well as the company Com Vous Voudrez not be held liable for direct or indirect damage caused to the user’s equipment, when accessing the site, and resulting either from the use of incompatible equipment or defective, or the appearance of a bug or an incompatibility on the user’s system.
- The user assumes his own responsibility for using the site.